I promised this post a while ago...
1. Goodnight kisses.
2. The way the baby smells right after a bath.
3. The excitement that a flower or rainbow sprinkles can add to the day.
4. Baby giggles.
5. Listening to an almost 4 year old voice singing songs with some of the words right. I am still trying to figure out why she thinks the word Walgreens is in the Miss Spider theme song...
6. Reliving some of my favorite childhood memories. We've been singing lots of songs about Pharaohs and Frogs with Pasover coming up this weekend.
7. Learning more about myself and how it really is possible to love my girls equally and yet, so differently.
8. Baby clothes - we're being honest here right?
9. Nuggles - also known as snuggles or cuddles. There is nothing in this whole world better than nuggling with my girls.
10. Reading with my girls. I love watching them learn.
Stay tuned for exciting things like exactly what is in my diaper bag and a proposed blogging merger...