Well, isn't this exciting? Ok, maybe it is only exciting to me since I was having a hard time thinking of a post for today.
Anyway, here are 8 Random Things About Me:
1. I have always slept with a blankie. In my adult years, my blankie is actually an afghan but it serves the same purpose. I can not sleep without it.
2. One of the things I miss most about living in Massachusetts is seeing the ocean every single day. There are days that I miss it so much that it hurts.
3. I sometimes miss my kids when they are sleeping. I sometimes want to miss them when they are awake.
4. I talk to my dog like he's a person. No, he doesn't talk back but I know he understands me.
5. I like to eat dry chicken and turkey. Overcooked poultry is my friend.
6. I really like to color in coloring books. My 4 year old doesn't.
7. I like to drink my morning coffee in a travel mug, rather than an open mug, even if I'm not going anywhere.
8. If I'm wearing my hair down then I need to have a hair elastic in my pocket in case I neet to put it up at any time. Always. Can not be without hair elastic. Ever.
I'm not going to tag anyone specific because I'm not sure who has done this before but if you're interested then consider yourself tagged and I look forward to reading your post.