So, Ali got me thinking about my summer knitting goals and I thought I would enter the contest.
Here are my knitting goals:
1. The Big Brown Sweater for my husband.
2. Finish the Tilted Duster for myself. All I have left to do is add a sleeve and block the thing. First sleeve went well. Second one doesn't fit. I'm in denial.
3. Finish the lace rectangular shawl. Loving this right now. I've completed 4 1/3 of the 5 repeats and then it needs to be blocked. Hoping to finish this before the end of the month.
1. A lace scarf. I have lots of beautiful lace and I find it a great summer knit. I haven't decided yet which pattern or lace to use.
2. Mittens for me. I bought the yarn a year ago.
3. Hats for my girls. I bought the yarn last Thanksgiving and can't wait to use it.
And, no, the list does not include the second sock but could possibly include a whole different pair.